There has been much research conducted and the results are undeniable: Magnesium deficiency leads to high blood pressure. Because the modern US diet has no magnesium, most Americans are unknowingly deficient in this important mineral. As many studies have shown, it helps to take magnesium supplements daily to treat the symptoms of hypertension, and to help numbers (BP) blood pressure progressively smaller. Magnesium can also be taken as a preventive measure rejuvenation hypertension.
Many studies have shown that as well as reducing blood pressure symptoms, taking magnesium also reduces the risk of heart attack significantly. One study showed that giving magnesium soon after a heart attack reduced heart muscle damage and prevented hypertension and arrhythmia. Other studies have shown that the chances of survival from acute coronary thrombosis improve many times when magnesium is given within the first 24 hours of the event.
In addition to providing support for the treatment of symptoms of hypertension, prevents adequate magnesium intake stroke. Hypertension is the primary risk factor of stroke – the third leading cause of death in the US – and that makes magnesium a lifesaving natural treatment for high blood pressure.
Magnesium is used by the body in enzyme reactions and for maintaining cellular health, especially in the brain, nervous system, bones and teeth. It also helps fight infections. It regulates muscular function, including cardiac muscle. In Japan, a study shows that magnesium may be involved in relaxing blood vessels, leading BP numbers and effectively treats symptoms of hypertension. Why is it so important
Risk factors associated with hypertension are:
Aging – Being overweight
– Too much salt
Too much alcohol – not enough
Exercise – Too little potassium and calcium
– Not enough magnesium. Except
Aging, these risk factors are all in control of the hypertensive patient is. The only patients who should not take magnesium for the treatment of hypertension include those with kidney disease or severe heart disease (unless under direct care of a physician).
4 Tips for taking magnesium as a natural treatment for the symptoms of hypertension.
1. Magnesium is found in leafy greens such as spinach, whole grains, nuts, seeds, dairy products, vegetables, peanut butter, and certain fruits; It is also found in supplements.
2. A low-salt diet that contains enough magnesium, potassium and calcium is advisable for the prevention and treatment of hypertension. However, a recent study found that magnesium diet can not consistently enough to be effective in reducing blood pressure symptoms, and that supplementation was probably needed in most cases.
3. Often, prescription medications for blood pressure symptoms are diuretic, which causes magnesium levels to drop as the mineral is lost through excess urination. If you take prescription diuretics, also take magnesium supplements to treat hypertension.
4. Magnesium supplementation
Should ensure a steady dosage of this mineral. Magnesium helps
Also the body store potassium, another mineral needed to prevent hypertension. If the diet does not contain enough potassium, which is quite common, especially if diuretics are taken, taking magnesium as high blood pressure treatment is even more important. Magnesium
Was prescribed as treatment for decades hypertension. It is one of the few natural high blood pressure treatments that has been well studied. Therefore, doctors are quite familiar with its efficacy. If you suffer from high blood pressure symptoms then you need this mineral. Take magnesium: A test for the safe treatment of hypertension.
Category: Healthcare Basics